New changes to what to do if you need urgent treatment and aren't registered at a dentist's in Somerset

FROM tomorrow (Friday, April 29) people living in Somerset who are not registered with a dental practice should call NHS 111 if they need urgent treatment or advice.
Source: MidDevonStar

Check Also

Thousands set aside to settle Taunton relief road compensation claim

THOUSANDS of pounds of public money have been set aside to settle a compensation claim …

Leave a Reply