This particularly spacious terraced home is ideally suited to the first time buyer requiring a part ownership with the housing association (South Western Housing Society). A 40% share is being sold with the remaining 60% being the subject of a rental agreement with the housing association.
Marketed By Thorne & Carter, Cullompton
Telephone: 01884 695026
Added on 08/02/2016
Source: Right Move Cullompton